Halloween is a very exciting and popular holiday for children of all ages. Here are a few safety tips so your Halloween can be fun as well as safe!
- We would recommend all children under the age of twelve to have an adult accompany them while Trick or Treating.
- Due to the latest reports of inappropriate clown behavior, its is recommended to not dress up as clowns.
- As always be very careful when crossing the streets. Look both right and left, and do not run across the streets.
- Try your best to not stay out after sunset. Trick or treating after the dark is not recommended.
- Trick or treat within your neighborhoods, do not wonder off to places you are not familiar with.
- Walk only on
This year Westfield’s Fall Restaurant Week event, will be taking place from Sunday, October 16th - Thursday, October 27th (excludes Fridays and Saturdays).
Diners can enjoy two-course lunch menus and a two or three course dinner menu at a fixed price in Westfield’s best restaurants (tax, gratuity, and beverages not included).
New this year, we are introducing online menus. All participating restaurant’s menus will be published in advance!
Call your favorite restaurant to make reservations, seats fill up quick!
Post your photos, and hashtag them #dineoutwestfield!
Sponsored by The Downtown Westfield Corporation.